Friday, May 6, 2016

Requesting for replacement of PR card

XXX Kingslake Road
Toronto, ON M2J3XX

May 5, 2016

CPC Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, 
AB T9C 1W3

Dear Sir / Madam:
I’m so sorry to tell you about my urgent situation that I lost my PR card yesterday.  I request you to please replace the new card for me.


I think my card was lost probably on the way back from the agency named AAAA.  The reason why I went there was that I’m applying for immigration for my wife and son with the help of this immigration agency and they told me that they needed to check it yesterday. Unfortunately, when I came back my home, I couldn’t find my PR card.  I called the agency back and asked them if they had seen my card after checking it, but I got a negative reply. I also searched my car, but the result was frustrating.

 As a result, I have no choice but requesting you to replace my PR card, the number of which is 88800088899.  
I am enclosing some documents as proof.

Thanks for your consideration, and I ‘m looking forward your response soon.

Sincerely,

Han Huang

Han Huang





Enclosures:
·         The copy of my immigration paper
·         The copy of my driving license
·         The copy of my health card
·         The copy of my SIN card
·         The copy of my used PR card

 




No comments:

Post a Comment