Friday, May 6, 2016

Driving test


Based on our reading, think of a similar experience that has happened to you and narrate it to us. Use present tense, even though this was in the past.

Make sure to answer the 5Ws in your answer.
  • When was it?
  • Where was it?
  • Who was with you?
  • What happened?
  • How did it end?
  • Describe our feelings before and after the situation. 



When I arrive the driving test spot with my coach after more than 2-hour journey, it is about 3 PM at afternoon. The weather is still sunshine, but I can't get any more energies from it to get rid of my nervousness. I’m still trying to remember all the technical procedures about the driving test. My nervous feeling rises up to the climax when the inspector enters my car and asks me to get started. The beginning several minutes is of unconscious for me. I have made lots of small mistake, but fortunately, they don’t cause me to fail. After that, I feel more and more relax while the procedure going on. Finally, I can see the last corner in front of my road which means the destination to get through my test. Meanwhile, I sound an urgent alarm coming close to me. When I’m searching the alarm which is actually derived from an ambulance along with my unstopped driving, my inspector suddenly steps on my brake and tells me that I’m fail. I know I got a huge mistake but it is too late. Nobody can understand how frustrated I was at that time, because I have prepared this test for more than a half year, and should have waited for another test’s chance for over 2 months, and I also paid the unreturned refund of my new car that will come with me after this test. The ultimate victory was exactly but barely touchable. This bad memory has haunted me for many days, but at the end, I flip my mind. I just definitely tell myself that it luckily happen during the test unless I would get the severe penalty in real situation and it also can make me get more experiences to practice the skill to drive which can actually reduce the risk of my driving in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment