Tuesday, September 15, 2015

One day in Durdy Bayramov Art Foundation

Last Friday, I visited a wonderful gallery named Durdy Bayramov Art Foundation with my teacher, Joseph, and my classmates.The gallery is located in 2467 Bayview Avenue.It is a little far away from my home and took me about fifty minutes to get there. When we met there, we saw a lot of painting include landscapes and portraits drew by Mr. Bayramov. We also saw many photos took by him. The unforgettable thing is that we encounter the last artist's daughter,  in the gallery. The young lady clearly introduced us the works and experiences of her famous father and showed us her family's deep love between all members. I think that was a exciting day for me to see lots of beautiful artistic works and feel indeed love there. I will never forget the day.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings of love!

    ReplyDelete