Friday, October 3, 2014

An Eye-Opening Trip

Yesterday, I visited the Niagara Region with my new teacher, Joseph, and my new classmates.
We left at Don Mills Subway Station, our meeting place, at 9 .a.m. After one and a half hours, we arrived at Welland. The weather was sunny, and we all felt very happy. We looked at the ship passing through the canal. It was a really big ship.
At noon, we arrived at the outlets mall. There were many cheap items being sold in the mall. I bought some chocolates and had my lunch there. Then we went to the Niagara Falls, maybe the most famous place in Canada. I just thought it was true even it was the third time I had been there! The most unforgettable thing was the War of 1812 battlefield between Canada and USA that Joseph told us about on a small hill. I also remembered the famous woman called  Laura Secord.
That afternoon, we went to two places, a winery named Ice House and the Niogara-on-the-lake. They were all very good places. To me, it was very interesting day, I saw a lot of things that I had never seen before. It grand for me a new world.


In front of a big ship
The ship was leaving 
Ice wine I bought



No comments:

Post a Comment