Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Jerome's assessment

5. Writing Assessment

Writing Assessment – Task #1
In 300-400 words, write a formal letter to a work supervisor to request a leave of absence 

Dear Sir,
My friend will come to call on me at next Monday from China.  If possible, could you give me a chance to accompany him for one day.
As I mentioned before, he is exactly one of my best friends, and we have never met for more than five years after I came to Canada. I really miss him and intensively feel responsible to take him to look around the city of Toronto as a host.
I concerned the the working schedule and plan you drew up. As my duty, I find some ways to reduce the affect of my missing day.  First of all, I can absent one day according to your selection from Tuesday to Friday. I also will completely finish my job you set before my missing. At the end, I assure if necessary I will come back ASAP.
Thank you for your patient consideration. I beg I can receive the good news from.

Sincerrly
Han


Writing Assessment – Task #2
Eo

Create a 10-15 step by step instructions that someone can follow



Prepare some room temperature salmon with salty and black popper.
Step1: put a little bit flour and roll over to the salmon
Step2: put the oil into the pan than heat
Step3: put the salmon into the oil than flied it  face by face.
Step4: make the sauce
Step5:pull the sauce on the salmon



No comments:

Post a Comment