Monday, November 30, 2015

My new year's resolutions


Since we are getting closer to the end of 2015, we need to come up with some new year’s resolutions for 2016.

Task 1:

Write one paragraph on your new year’s resolution; what you want to quit or have less of, and what you feel like working on or increasing, and why.

Task 2:

Ask one of your peers to proofread it for you, and then publish on your blog for class and instructor review.



My new year's resolutions are as follows; Because...

The new year’s resolutions for me are as follows; firstly, spending less time at my home and more time on communication with various people. There were a few friends I made and few social activities I participated in the past year, because of my unconfident English skills and lack of living experience in a different country.  Next year, I want to take more attention and energies on social activities than social media, on making friends face to face than watching TV or movies solitarily, on getting more useful experience like taking part in some part time jobs than staying home every weekend. If I have enough time and improve English frequently, I want to attend a college course and get new knowledge to support my career. I hope I can find a full time job relevant to my professional background.

No comments:

Post a Comment